It’s a misconception that amusement and water parks are expensive. True, paying the regular price during busy seasons can be costly, but it doesn’t always have to be so. There are many ways to obtain discount tickets for amusement parks. In addition, you can also save money on food, souvenirs, and other perks.
If you plan on going to any park any time soon, check into the following:
- Always look online for special prices on tickets. Some theme parks, such as Six Flags, even offer discount tickets and other special deals exclusively through their official websites.
- There are ticket outlet companies that sell them at cheap prices as well. You can even print them out after ordering them, rather than having to wait for them to arrive in the mail!
- Check your Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Mountain Dew cans. Usually, amusement parks offer special promotions through Coke and Pepsi, and you will be able to find information printed on the can or bottle labels.
- Keep an eye out for brochures and fliers at your local grocery markets, restaurants, and malls. Sometimes they give out free coupons that can be used at amusement parks.
- Sign up for newsletters and ezines that offer bargains and deals. That way, you will be updated every time discount tickets for amusement parks become available anywhere on the internet.
Obviously, there are quite a few different ways to find discounts on tickets as well as other coupons—both online and locally. No matter where you live, you can get all the discounts you need for your next amusement park vacation!